Pasteurizers are automatic systems which systematically heat up and cool down the milk by means of plated heat exchangers for the purpose of increasing the temperature of the milk without degrading physical and bio-chemical features (vitamins and diastases) of pathogen bacteria and nutrients.
- Hot water system: closed system circulation, aisi 304 quality stainless steel covering body
- Plated heat exchanger is one stage. Plates are aısı 316 stainless steel
- Circulation pump is centrifugal type, expansion tube, air purger, mono-meter
- Water regulator (it stabilizes the water pressure to the same value), and aısı 304 installation equipments are included.
- Control board: plc control, full automatic and control system. Aısı 304 quality stainless steel panel,
- Pt 100 sensor exists.
- Steam valve: proportional control valve steam trap: float valve
- Plated heat exchanger: aısı 304 quality stainless steel covered body, aısı 316 quality stainless
- Steel plates, 3000 lt / h capacity, 5 stages, product inlet temperature +4 c, pasteurization degree 90 c
- Product outlet temperature +4/+85 c, cream separator and homogenizer outlet exist.
- Installation equipment: aısı 304 quality stainless steel