Tomato Paste Vacuum Continuous Evaporator
- Vacuum is used to thicken tomato paste in large factories.
- Continuous evaporator is specially designed to obtain high quality tomato paste.
- The unit can process ultra viscous products.
- It uses one series of multi-effect evaporators, each effect includes: vapor-liquid separation chamber and recirculation pump.
- Vertical tubes, tubular heat exchangers in a casing with upward recirculation.
- Able to work for more than 45 days without stopping
- Starting and shutting down are controlled by PC/PLC system
- Low temperature reduces damage caused by overcooking
- Minimize combustion risks because the heat exchanger is constantly wet
Al Hariri rising film plate evaporator is dedicated to the concentration of fruit juices with low solid content like pomegranate, pineapple, passion fruit or apple juices.
Main features are:
- Easy operation: The rising film plates allows an easy and homogeneous distribution of the product for all plates. In addition, during boiling the bubbles of vapor are rising in the same direction of fluid keeping in turbulence the product;
- Good heat transfer: The low thickness of the plates allow the use steam at low temperature.
- Residence time: The plates assures a very short residence time versus other evaporators (approx. 60 seconds per effect)
- Compactness: The plate evaporator can be installed inside the building being its high 5-6 meters and does not need foundations
- Single effect evaporator
- Double effect evaporator
- Three effect evaporator.
The main part includes separators and evaporators and preheaters, condenser and vacuum pump, feeding pump, circulation pump, discharge pump, condensed water pump and system pipe fittings, etc. Equipped with CIP spraying cleaning ball, vacuum gauge, thermometer, pressure gauge, and so on.