The food and pharmaceutical trade use stainless steel conveyor belts as a result of it’s hardwearing and proof against many harsh chemical compounds.
We produce a variety of dependable equipment for product transport, along with packing & processing workstations.
Stainless steel conveyors are appropriate for each direct food (and likewise wash-down) or dealing with packed merchandise. Al Hariri Group conveyor tools is proven within food processing and packing environments combining excessive ranges of reliability, with low upkeep.
We make the most of top quality elements together with proven design and construct strategies to provide dependable full conveyor systems. Our skilled in house design and sales groups have expertise throughout a variety of industries. They shall be glad to help you in designing your ultimate conveyor system.
We use food industry grade supplies for our stainless steel belt conveyors that comply with strict hygiene rules. All fabrication takes place in house, permitting for our employees to undertake strict high quality management procedures.
- Food Sector – together with meat, poultry, vegetable, fruit, cheese, confectionery, unfastened merchandise, dairy, bakery, salad and prepared meal
- Pharmaceutical and Hospital environments
- Personal Care Sector
- Drinks and Processing and Canning Lines
- Clean Rooms
Products are available with side guides and controls with chrome steel being used where ever attainable together with the bearings and drive parts making it extraordinarily corrosion resistant.
- Low upkeep
- Power wash down at end of manufacturing day
- Tolerate harsh environments
- Cost efficient
- Belts could be food grade PU belting.
- Modular/Plastic belt or Slats relying on the product.
- High and low temperatures can simply be achieved.
- Control may be so simple as Start /Stop to a full PLC management.
- Stainless Steel Conveyors are constructed to last and as a result of prime quality materials used will out live conventional belt conveyors.
- Efficient and practical for your distinctive requirements.
- Our conveying equipment may be made mobile by supplying castors to leg assembly.
- Size of castors will rely upon weight being carried, equipped in swivel or fixed
- Brakes may be added to make sure conveyor stability.
- End Roller Diameter: From 25mm to 200mm
- Roller Materials: Stainless Steel
- Drive Type: Geared motor or Drum Motor
- Drive Position: Shaft mounted / underslung / end drive
- Controls: Start/Stop, Remote Stop, Variable Speed + PEC, Isolator only.
- Belt Speed: To suit your requirement
- Belt Type:
- 1ply PU or PVC (industrial or food grade)
- 2ply PVC (industrial or food grade)
- 2ply Rubber
- Other belt options available please contact sales
- Frame Material: Powder-coated Mild Steel / Stainless Steel
- Conveyor Finish: Stainless Steel (2B)
- Conveyor Widths: 80mm to 2000mm
- Conveyor Loading: Please contact sales to discuss your options
- Support Detail: Welded ‘H’ section with adjustable feet (+/- 50mm height adjustment)
- Optional Extras: Side guides, Castors, Quick-release belt, Swan neck/nose over, Underslung centre drive
For electrical options please contact sales