Scroll Mono Pump
- Conveys the obtained product from the collection tank to the running machine.
- Mono pumps consist of a rubber stator and a helical rotor that rotates within it.
- The inner helix is made of AISI 304.
- Since the contact between the rotor and the stator enables uniform and constant velocity transmission of fluids, it does not compromise the properties of the fluid.
- Flow at mono pumps is provided by a mechanical gasket.
- The flow of the pump is proportional to the number of cycles.
Inquiry - Request a Quote
Please complete this form if you are interested in getting a price on this product or have an inquiry: Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *