Potatoes Steam Peeling Machine
- A conveyor system is used to feed the de-dusted and washed potatoes to the steam peeler scale.
- Unloading plates open when set weight is reached.
- The peeling is carried out in a pressure vessel at a steam pressure of 16 bar.
- Fast opening times and large diameter steam release valves improve chaff release during expansion.
- The double-walled container ensures that the incoming steam spreads quickly and evenly throughout, which reduces steam peeling time significantly.
- The condensate collects in the middle part.
- The product does not come into contact with condensate at any time during the peeling process.
- This allows for reduced exfoliation times.
- All surfaces that come into contact with the product are made of food-grade stainless steel