- Pasteurizers are completely hygienic and manufactured according to food technology. Pasteurization systems are used in the fruit juice and milk industries.
- It is used in the pasteurization of fruits and vegetables, juices and concentrates, Milk and Dairy products.
- The product is heated between 65°C and 132°C in order to eliminate all microorganisms.
- The heating process takes place in the form of heating a product with water with steam.
- Pasteurization systems are produced in three different types such as multi-tube heat exchanger, tube and plate heat exchanger.
- The machine tubular heater and tubing tubes are made of high quality 316 stainless steel, while the non-contact surfaces are made of high quality 304 stainless steel.
- Fruit juice pasteurization unit is manufactured with different features, sizes and capacities.