- Tomato Paste Milk Processing Equipment / Tube Orange Juice Pasteurizer
- The product is fed to the Pasteurization unit where it is heated through hot water circulating in the jackets and into the tubes.
- An auxiliary unit consisting of a steam/water heat exchanger that produces hot water at a temperature controlled by an electronic regulator.
- Hot water obtained during the pasteurization stage is used to heat the product.
- Then, the product is transferred to the installation section consisting of welded pipes and bends of appropriate diameter to obtain a holding time of 15 seconds.
- After pasteurization and after the storage period the product is sent to hot filling, while the deflector valve determines the recycling of the product to the feed tank if the filling is interrupted or if the pasteurization temperature is not reached.
- All washing, rinsing, emptying and pasteurization are performed automatically with manual selection
- Main structure is made of stainless steel 304 or 316L
- Thorough sterilization, low energy consumption
- Sterilization is stable and operation is simple
- Independent control cabinet, HMI PLC control
- Could with aseptic filling machine carry out CIP and SIP simultaneously