Tasty Chocolate Syrup Production Plant AlHariri LionMak 2020
Customized Processing and Filling Machinery
- AlHariri Designed, Manufactured and Installed.
- Total high quality from raw materials reception to filling.
What is Chocolate syrup ?
Chocolate syrup is a sweet, chocolate-flavored condiment. It is often used as a topping or dessert sauce for various desserts, such as ice cream, or mixed with milk to make chocolate milk or blended with milk and ice cream to make a chocolate milkshake. Chocolate syrup is sold in a variety of consistencies, ranging from a thin liquid that can be drizzled from a bottle to a thick sauce that needs to be spooned onto the dessert item.
Chocolate syrup is also used to top puddings and cakes. Some restaurants use an artistic drizzling of chocolate syrup to decorate servings of cheesecake or cake, along with other decorations such as cocoa powder, powdered sugar or chocolate shavings. Some brands of chocolate syrup are marketed as chocolate milk syrup (e.g., Nesquik). Other brands are marketed as ice cream sundae toppings.
Get Your Food Processing and Production Equipment From Lionmak of Turkey Today
- Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information on our products.
- When it comes to your Commercial food processing needs, rely on LionMak Machinery to help you determine the best packaging system for your business.
- Contact us today for a free consultation.
Al Hariri Group Food and Beverage Production Lines, Filling, and Packing Plants
- Plain Yogurt and pasteurized milk equipment
- Kashkaval cheese making production lines
- Butter and cream
- Mozzarella cheese
- Halloumi cheese
- White cheese
- Water Bottle Packing Filtration and Bottling Plants
- Oil and Beverage Automatic Filling Machines
- Juice Bottling
- Ice Cream Making Machines
- Frozen Yogurt Shops
- Cake Bakery Shop
- Olive Oil Bottling Pressing and Filling Machines 250 – 5000 kg/hr
- Fruits and Vegetables Washing and packing machines
- Medical fluids Making and Filling machines.
- Hummus Making Machine Fully Automatic Making and Packing Plant
- Frozen French Fries Making Lines 250-2000 kg/hr