- The chocolate ball forming machine can consist of 1, 2 or 3 pairs of forming cylinders on the chassis, depending on the capacity.
- The liquid chocolate mass is poured from the phase-controlled feeder between two cooled cylinders and the chocolate forming process takes place thanks to the cavities on the surface of the forming cylinders.
- The forming machine is designed for small hard chocolate whose final stage is covered with sugar.
- The shape of the chocolate to be produced depends on the cavities in the cylinders of the forming machine.
- The surface of specially designed cylinders is cooled by circulating coolant, and the chocolate mass that passes through the cylinders is formed but is in the form of a mesh, and the solid product in the form of a mesh is conveyed to the edge breaking unit using the belt.
- There are two different types of forming machines according to the capacity, the length of the forming cylinder can be 400mm (100kg/h) and 600mm (150kg/h).
- There are three types of products 8mm, 12mm and 20mm.
- We use high quality materials and make use of modern technologies.
- We design and manufacture products that are resistant to extreme conditions.
Inquiry - Request a Quote
Please complete this form if you are interested in getting a price on this product or have an inquiry: Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *