- Caramel Cooker consists of caramel cooking tank, cooking pot, heat exchanger and stock tank.
- Caramel is cooked in boilers heated with steam.
- The cooker is also used to prepare fondant and candy dough as well as caramel in cooking cauldrons.
- Caramel cooked at 118°C becomes soft at room temperature.
- Thanks to its softness, caramel can be stuffed at low temperatures.
- However, if the cooking temperature is above 118 ° C, the moisture in the product decreases and the surface of the caramel becomes hard and shiny at room temperature.
- We use high quality materials and make use of modern technologies.
- We design and manufacture products that are resistant to extreme conditions