Fruit Juice Automatic Paper Filter Unit
- The machine parts are made of high quality AISI 304 stainless steel and the panels are made of MOBLEN 98% food grade PVC.
- The hydraulic system is used to tighten the plates and when it drops below the set pressure value automatically a piston is stopped to maintain the constant pressure at the set value.
- The plunger operates at a pressure of 120 to 150 bar to compress paper filters.
- The temperature of the product entering the paper filter should be a maximum of 90-95°C.
- Be aware that plates will be damaged at high temperatures.
- The device is designed to reduce the turbidity of fruit juice from 5 – 10 NTU to the desired value – 0.3 – 1 NTU.
- Paper filters are manufactured in various features, sizes and capacities.
The frame is constructed in all its parts in stainless steel, is mounted on wheels, has drip tray made of stainless steel, the closure of the filter unit takes place by use of a hydraulic closure with a manual or electric hydraulic closure (optional). The plates are in polypropylene for food use as well as filter cloths. Equipped with ball valves product inlet / outlet, pressure gauges for pressure display incoming / outgoing product.
- Aisi 304 stainless steel frame
- Manual hydraulic closing
- Pistons feeding pump, stainless steel aisi 304
- Expansion vase
- Pressure switch
- Ball valves inlet/outlet
- Fittings DN 40mm for the 400×400, DN 50mm and 60mm for bigger models
- Drip pan made of stainless steel Aisi 304
- Discharge valve on drip pan with butterfly valve DN 25 mm
ACCESSORIES – OPTIONAL
- Electric hydraulic close
- Version for wine, predisposition to use plates with paper filters (solo 400×400)
- Sensor against dry running